Monday, March 15, 2010

The Woman Of My Dreams

Maybe it was the way she held a melody
To have a voice like that was a felony
At least, thats what my friends been telling me
She was someone i knew nothing about
But i could tell, she was what i didn't want to live without
With her, felt like i had no fears
Tried to block her out at times...
But she always made her way to my ears
It's a fact, any one would fall for her
And now, nothing could ever make me deter
Why would i, this is just what i prefer
i know your saying, "how'd he let this occur"
But, I swear on every thing above
She's just the type of girl that everybody grows to love
Keeps everybody moving, especially in the club
Hard not to get addicted.. what a wonderful drug
Don't you dare be afraid to abuse it
She had the most unique name...
Her name was MUSIC

3 comments:

  1. I kept reading along believing you were writing about a flesh and blood woman....then.....boom....you have a real talent with words (and music).

    ReplyDelete